Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sculpted Wedge

How do you feel about the sculpted wedge?? Personally, I think they're really different and edgy. You have to be really confident and weird to wear them which is probably why I LOVE them!

These sculpted wedges by Alexander Mcqueen were on the runway this year! I little bit over the top, if you wanted these they would cost you thousands of dollars! Since I don't have that much it's knock-off city for me :) I'm okay with that though!













These are a similar but less extreme version by Giuseppe Zanotti they sell at Nordsrtom for about $800, still out of my price range but again, these are designer.














I honestly think these ones are just as cute! I honestly feel like there is no difference than a little label! Plus, these ones come in black, nude, yellow, and red! They're $50 at Forever Young! Yes, these will be my next purchase! My only downfall is they're not very easy to walk in but I think it would get better after some practice :) other than that they're FABULOUS!

1 comment: