Friday, May 11, 2012

OOTD



My OOTD! Funny story about this! So, I go to Walmart today, come around the corner of an aisle, and this lady started freaking out about me! She was like, "you look so adorable! you need fairy wings! And I love that you are showing skin! Girls should show some skin!" Then this lady makes me show her husband and they both talk about how sexy I am   right in front of me! Hahahahaha it made my whole day!!!
You definitely do show some skin with this but I think that it's just enough to be sexy rather than slutty! You really only show your legs, a little bit of your waist, and your arms! Super cute look because you really just show the best parts of your body!

You can't see it too well but that bando is flower textured. I like the way it looks from underneath my knit but you could also use something flat and even something different colored would be cute! I know the knit comes in white as well so, if you would rather do that and a bright bando go for it!! Play around :) use any of my ideas and make it your own!
Also, if you were wondering, my nails are supposed to look like the cherry blossom trees on the Arizona Tea cans!!! If you wanna know how I did it here is the link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuc0iNXLZmM

Knit shirt: Love Culture
High waisted shorts: Pacsun
Bando: Forever 21
Shoes & Ring: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment