Wednesday, May 2, 2012

OOTD

Guess who has the flu! Me! :( For this unfortunate event I traded in my daily for my jammies!
Jammies always make me feel better when I'm sick and you can definitely still look cute when you're lounging around the house all day! I usually pick a pair of shorts and my favorite band's tee shirt or any comfy cotton tee shirt I have which I usually get from the men's section; men's sizes are bigger and cut differently than girl tees which I think is better for sleeping!
My teddy bear and my L shaped pillow are some of my favorite things! An L shaped pillow is a great investment; everyone should have one! There is so many comfy ways to use it and it provides back support! woo! The only sad part is that it only comes with a white pillow case but if you're handy with a sewing machine at all the white case can be used as a pattern for another one! My mama made mine :)

Shirt: Circasurvive.com
Shorts: Forever 21
Slippers: Loft
Pillow: Shopko
Teddy: Build-a-bear!

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow that way I can have a real outfit! Back to bed I go! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment