Tuesday, May 1, 2012

OOTD


My OOTD! I had an interview this morning so I wore something presentable but still fashionable!
How do you feel about nude jeans? I personally love mine! They make your legs look so much longer unlike white jeans, I feel like white jeans actually make you look shorter (maybe that's just my imagination but I swear when I see someone wearing white jeans they just look so short!) My only problem with them is that they get dirty so easily. I think I made it a good solid hour before they were dirty! I can't even imagine how fast I would get white jeans dirty.
Since everything was so neutral I went with colorful shoes, they made it much more fun!!! Everyone needs some color in their day :)
I've always wanted a long sleeve shirt; I got really lucky with this one at a closing sale! It's designer :) which I don't normally buy but it was 80% off of the sale price which made it only $7! Blew my mind! I love the sweetheart neckline it has!

Shirt: Demarcos, unfortunately I got this at the last Demarcos in the country but sometimes Forever 21 will have something similar!
Jeans: Forever 21
Jewelry: Aldo
Shoes: Aldo they're called the Brendle

No comments:

Post a Comment