Saturday, June 2, 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany's Inspiridoo!

I asked my sister to help me with my first Insiridoo!
I really LOVE Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's so my sister did her best to make me look like her :) here's how it turned out
We tried to do a sort of beehive but it didn't really work since my hair isn't long enough! but this is inspired off of that! And Audrey as Holly likes to wear a tiara in her hair but I chose a little hat instead :) suits my personality a bit better!
If you've never seen Breakfast at Tiffany's run out and rent it! I'm in love with it and everyone needs to see it! Audrey Hepburn is so lovely and inspiring, I'd love to be just like her!
She has the best beauty tip I've ever heard!
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in other's; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone"

Here's to Audrey Hepburn and the wonderful things she did for this planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment